- San Francisco, California
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
PR Specialist, Corporate & Technology Communications
The Public Relations Specialist will help support our client's business critical communications across the corporate communications team. These include but are not limited to helping to tell eBay’s growth, brand and technology stories. The role will collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders across the business and technology organizations and will work closely with other members of the corporate communications team. The role will report to the senior manager of technology and corporate communications.
This individual will be responsible for supporting strategic comms announcements including communication planning, working with reporters and influencers, crafting key messages and writing communication briefings, guiding agency partners, executive communications and building internal and external partner relationships. This position will join a highly collaborative, high performing, global communications team that works to creatively and effectively shape our client's narrative in support of key business priorities and strategies. The individual will be counted on to work successfully within their matrixed organization and to help provide seamless execution to the corporate communications function.
- Experience proactively identifying technology trends, developing compelling narratives, and driving a leadership position in the technology industry.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to storymine and identify communication opportunities that will resonate with the media and interest the public.
- Strong experience writing and executing pitches, key messages and communications materials.
- Proven media relations skills required; technology and business media preferred.
- Experience with working with partners to assist them with executive communications.
- High communication skills in order to work with cross functional teams and successfully align team strategies.
- Experience with executive communications and placing executives at conferences.
- Experience working with external agencies.
- Be collaborative and team oriented.
- Curate digital only communication, through different platforms, apps, and formats.
- Must be a strong writer.
- Experience working in Google Docs, Microsoft and PPT preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience.