- Wellesley, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our Fortune 10 Health Care client is looking for a Senior Copywriter!
This person will:
- Develop relationship and communications with internal and external partners.
- Play a lead role in the development, writing and editing of a wide variety of new and innovative copy across multiple media forms including print, packaging, web and radio.
- Work closely with internal business leaders to develop content ideas, create outlines and write copy for marketing communications programs.
- Partner with team members to develop strong, compelling concepts that position our brand against the competition and engage customers.
- Present copy concepts, serving as copy manager in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for copy review and approval.
- Plan and monitor projects and tasks to meet or exceed expectations.
- Maintain an updated project list of all copy jobs, statuses and deadlines from start to end, prioritize projects and effectively manage copy team workflow.
- Promote cooperation and good working relationships among team members.
- Work with legal department to conduct full legal searches of potential product and brand names.
- Writes engaging, relevant, original content for Group Medicare projects.
- Writes engaging, relevant, original content for Group Medicare project(s).
- Articulates positioning while remaining aligned to brand style and voice.
- Produces effective deliverables based on strategically sound concepts.
- Diverse assignments may include Medicare website content, Medicare support materials and collateral, conference and trade show materials, web/social media content for events, etc.
- Proactively monitors the progress of assigned projects through each phase of development, conceptualization, draft, review, layout, and production.
- Documents and reports tasks, milestones and timelines to manager when contributing to initiatives led by others.
- Helps maintain distribution platforms for completed materials and content.
- Communicates progress to management.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 5-8 years of experience as a Copywriter preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel) required.
- Experience with Adobe CS4 Software (including Illustrator and In Design) bonus.
- Must have an understanding of typography and design
- Must be well organized and able to communicate ideas with team members
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment, and manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication with a strong grasp of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar
- Solid proofreading and editing skills to ensure accuracy of advertising materials
- Medicare experience a bonus but not required.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.