- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
As a graphic designer, you must be a creative, visual storyteller with great attention to detail and a passion for creating engaging content across multiple programs, deliverables, and audiences.
- Building a globally scalable design system for all Training and implement across all training verticals
- Refining and expanding the style guide to help internal program teams use and create content and deliverables with minimal oversight
- Layering new design assets into existing and ongoing efforts
- Working closely and collaborating with business teams to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand design solutions
- Supporting the Training team with ongoing creative work involving iconography, illustration, and template design
- Consulting with outside agencies on video projects and animation"
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience as a working graphic designer
- A portfolio demonstrating a wide range of projects showing design system development, as well as design systems thinking
- A discerning eye for illustration and design
- Ability to communicate clearly with teammates and business partners
- Capacity to explain design and systems thinking
Must Be Proficient In:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe InDesign
- Excellent project management skills
- Agency or in-house experience as an illustrator
- Ideal Candidate? (Background and Resume)
- Illustration experience
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.