- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees. The position is remote until the stay at home order is lifted. Then you must be able to work onsite at the posted location.
Our client, a social media and advertising leader, is looking for 2 Marketing Data Analyst to grow their team that supports its Small Businesses Groups. This talent will be responsible for running analysis using SQL, creating dashboards and data visualization tables on marketing campaigns and programs, providing insights and recommendations on how internal marketing teams can optimize.
- Utilize SQL to execute ad hoc data analysis to report on marketing campaign performance
- Build reporting dashboards and visualizations to enable the tracking of campaign/program KPI
- Perform analyses on large data sets to understand drivers of marketing engagement and provide recommendations on campaign optimization
- Interface and consult with marketers, analysts, and cross-functional partners to understand their reporting and data needs, serving as the point of contact for marketing reporting requests, inquiries, and action items; Interface with data engineering, product, and data science teams to implement customers’ needs
- Support marketing team with process improvements for optimized delivery of diverse data requests
- Support data testing and triage data issues by working with cross-functional teams such as data engineering, marketing operations, and data science
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with large-scale data sets
- Exceptional project management and prioritization skills
- Experience managing stakeholders with competing priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- High level of detail-orientation
- Experience working with cross-functional teams such as marketing, data science, data engineering
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Experience working with data visualization tools preferred
- Experience in marketing industry and understanding of media/marketing measurement preferred
- 2+ years of working experience
- BA/ BS preferred.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.