- Hillsboro, OR (Remote Currently)
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's global sportswear client is looking for a GLOBAL CONTENT SPECIALIST to work a contract role. Slated for one year.
The Global Content Team is responsible for helping HR to create and deliver relevant information to the company's employees across multiple platforms.
Through great content, we provide value and reduce friction in the company's employee experience.
As a Global Content Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in developing, publishing and maintaining HR content supporting employee and business objectives, such as HR programs, policies and processes.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and prioritize content requests to ensure accurate and timely publication
- QA and publish content for multiple audiences, countries and platforms
- Edit/rewrite content to adhere to established style guides and best practices
- Distill complex information into easily understood, engaging and accurate content
- Maintain strong relationships with HR and other business stakeholders
- Participate in content audits for adherence to site standards
- Partner with internal research team to gather direct employee feedback to optimize content
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of web CMS experience, Drupal preferred
- Experience with managing and publishing information for corporate intranets preferred
- Content editing and strategy experience preferred
- Experience working with HR or operational content is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Highly detail-oriented
SharePoint, Box, Slack, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, ServiceNow or other CRM experience preferred
- Familiarity with basic HTML
- High level of comfort engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Deadline driven with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience working with cross-functional global teams/audiences preferred