- Milwaukee, WI (or remote in U.S.)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Agata Kijanka
Aquent seeks an experienced Digital Media Producer to create content for a specific Rich Media discipline (i.e. video, web, audio, webcast, interactive, motion graphics, animation, etc). Additionally, the Digital Media Producer will work with Studios project and account managers to produce specific media deliverables as defined by projects, and to assure they are completed on time, on budget, and achieve the desired objectives. This role requires a strong background in design and motion graphics post production.
Note to applicants: With the spread of COVID-19, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Position Objectives (operational, creative, process) Include:
- Organize complex source materials into integrated, coherent Rich Media pieces as defined by client request and creative/brand standards.
- Incorporate different trends and looks in design; alter style for different contexts as defined by request and creative standards.
- Perform QA procedures on all deliverables
- Prioritize and schedule individual project tasks to meet deadlines
- Participate and/or direct photo/video shoots as required by project requests
- Maintain clean and updated files on servers
- Create timelines and cost estimates/quotes
- Assist with directing creative support personnel including photographers, writers, and illustrators
- Handle and/or coordinate all production aspects necessary to the project
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from Managing Director, Account Managers and client(s) for continuous quality improvement (as measured by client surveys and metrics)
- Reinforce learning and continuous improvement through established communication processes
- Utilize appropriate resources (i.e. Technology and training) to ensure quality in delivery workflow processes.
- Lead, mentor and guide the digital team that consists of video producers, photographers, interactive developers, and web programmers.
- Pursue and share best practices within the department and among creative staff via 1:1 conversations with other team members and participation in weekly team meetings
- Contribute to team environment that is highly efficient, professional, proactive, and team oriented by maintaining poise under pressure, communicating openly and professionally, conducting work with conscientiousness and integrity, performing work at the highest level of professional standards and contributing ideas for continuous improvement
- Use project management and time keeping technology in the creative environment.
- BA in Graphic Communication, Video Production or similar degree, or equivalent experience
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
• Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
• Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
• Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
• Paid weekly
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
• Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com