- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Sr. Creative Copywriter & Creative Design Lead
This is a temp to permanent Sr. Creative Copywriter position with a Fortune 500 Health & Wellness company. This is one of our best clients and has been doing extremely well throughout the pandemic. This is a Sr. Copy/Content strategy position based in NYC. Please note, this position is currently 100% remotely due to Covid restrictions until 12/2020 at least. Once Covid restrictions lift, this position will be based in NYC - Soho.
The Creative Lead is a copywriter and creative strategist responsible for producing highly compelling and persuasive communications. In this role, you’ll own the creative strategy and execution of print and digital direct marketing campaigns to help drive better health outcomes for over 100 million members.
As an individual contributor, you’ll partner with business leaders to shape the experience for people who get their medication through client benefit services. You’ll develop creative as part of a NYC-based "Behavior Change Pods" agile marketing team. The Behavior Change team is Health Marketing’s test & learn innovation group.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a strong strategic approach to creative development. You’ll have the skills to create polished marketing copy for direct mail, email, and other channels in a fast-paced environment. You’ll also direct, and if possible – design, the visual execution of your campaigns, ensuring that the creative materials bring to life strategic and business objectives. Attention to detail is essential in order to ensure “six sigma” levels of error-free campaign delivery, particularly with constantly evolving needs.
• 3+ years’ experience in copywriting and design in an advertising or marketing environment including but not limited to direct mail, e-mail, phone-based programs, and web-pages
• Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience across online and offline channels
• Experience leading creative development from concepts to the release of assets, ideally on a cross-functional team
• Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment
• Experience at startup or other high performance entrepreneurial environment
• Experience in a large corporate environment
• Professional experience with PowerPoint (in building creative briefs / communication materials to pitch your vision)
• Experience with medication messaging (e.g., drug adherence)
• Experience in Medicare
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience will qualify
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy