- Austin, Texas
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our client, a top multinational eCommerce corporation, in Austin for a freelance opportunity. This role will start remotely and move to onsite once it's safe.
As Product Analyst, you will be leading the development and management of business requirements for new features and core product features from concept to delivery. The Product Analyst will be part of the Teammate Tools Product team who have overall responsibility for the Teammate Tools used by their Customer Experience organization in the execution of their Service Design. In this role you will be the primary interface between Product and Development, QA & Operations for his or her feature set area of responsibility.
• Collaborate with the Business Systems Analysts or Project Leads supporting the approved projects requiring changes to the Teammate Tools.
• Complete analysis of enhancement requests proposed from appropriate stakeholders, including impact assessment relative to feature area of responsibility as needed.
• Manage the process of translating the business needs into appropriate functional requirements.
• Lead the process of designing solutions in collaboration with UX, Project Leads, Development Leads & Architecture with the end to end experience of features for your area of responsibility in mind.
• Ensure all aspects of product requirements are gathered, documented accurately as User Stories in Jira.
• Develop and maintain a roadmap for area of responsibility
• Support development with the triage of bugs for current release as it pertains to industry requirements
• Research industry requirements, common practices and system implications relative to feature area of responsibility as needed
• Responsible for supporting your features throughout the product lifecycle for each release
• Support the product manager in developing the overall product roadmap based upon CS Tech Strategy & Priority
• Responsible for product feature documentation
• Coordinate release schedules for existing customers and new customer implementations of product.
• MS PROJECT
• Smart Sheets
• .Net or desktop client based applications,
• CRM (Salesforce experience a bonus)