- Seattle, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
A Product Designer for the Technology Development Center will be responsible for leading, maintaining, updating, and evolving our Ad Platform. This person will be leading the expansion of our client's campaign creation and management tools. They will also work with our reporting team to create new and interesting ways to show performance data, new data types, and evolving campaign strategies. They will collaborate with product and engineering partners in the planning and development of new features, activate our design standards team when building components, and join up with our research team to gather insights when needed. To support the product team, they will be required to plan, build, and present creative concepts, take direction, and manage concurrent development efforts.
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Design End to end self-service ad campaign management capabilities into our client's ad tooling platform.
• Increase our client's ad tooling platform’s reporting capabilities to display different types of metrics and campaign types in our reporting tools.
• Build interface for Monitoring platform for our ad engineering team to display basic metrics.
• Thoroughly document process and design rationale to stakeholders for buy off on solutions.
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with information architects, product managers, and engineers in Seattle and Minnesota.
• Document and optimize standards and guidelines to support new and ongoing work.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
• Experience and knowledge working with data rich, web-based dashboards & workflows
• 5-7 years of experience in a design related role.
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Self-starter who remains current with web trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
• Collaborator, team player, plays well with others.
• Strong IA background with experience in process flows
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Sketch 3.5 (our higher) – Advanced / Expert
2. Axure, Ominigraffle, Balsamiq, Visio, InVision, Flinto, Keynote, Fluid UI – Beginner/ Intermediate
3. SaaS experience is ideal but not required
What are the soft skills that you feel candidate’s must-have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Self Driven
2. Natural Learner
5. Start-Up Mindset
6. Strong problem-solving skills
Our client is a consumer electronics retailer whose focus is to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether it be online, in-store or in the comfort of a customer's home. The company solves technology problems by addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security and most recently, health. Their roadmap for health initiatives will be transforming them into a leading Digital Heath Retailer.
Supporting this transformation, is a strong focus on customer experience, service over process and a commitment to moving from an established enterprise culture of how to get things done, to an entrepreneurial culture that is noticeable within minutes of walking into their HQ. In an industry that is always changing, the company prides themselves on being an exciting and rewarding place to work. People are empowered to be their best selves and utilize their unique talents to deliver a world-class customer experience and enrich lives through technology.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
This engagement qualifies for unique PTO and paid Holidays
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM