- Culver City, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$75/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
The Game Capture Artist serves as cinematographer and editor, creating assets that bring
our client's product to life outside of the games themselves. You will be an expert at composing
and shooting our game environment within the game engine, capturing the excitement and
visual appeal of the game. These moments will be used in marketing and promotional
content for advertising and social media.
• Highly skilled Game Capture Artist who can produce top quality work on tight
• Possess a drive to know game titles inside and out in order to capture optimal
footage that best illustrates game highlights and character abilities
• Exceptional eye for shot composition and framing
• Ability to quickly produce high-quality work and to meet hard deadlines
• Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written, and visual
• Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere (or equivalent
• Clear and concise communication and organization skills
• Performs with varying levels of supervision and direction, ranging from complete autonomy to working directly with an editor, producer, or creative director.
• Has technical acumen being comfortable learning and working in a game engine
• Demonstrates curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools,
technologies and resources
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic, Information, Web design, or equivalent.
• Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong gameplay sequences for
real-time video capture.
• 5 years of relevant experience in creating custom video game cinematics for media or in-game OR a reel showing skills with game capture, motion graphics, video editing, and cinematography.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)