- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's large financial client in Milwaukee, WI seeks a Digital Web Dev Specialist for a 12-month assignment with opportunity to extend longer term, and/or convert to perm.
- Assignment: This role is full time hours, W2 employment with access to Aquent's comprehensive healthcare benefits, dental plan, 401K, and paid sick time.
- Location: This position will start out working from home due to the current environment, but *seeking candidates local to Milwaukee*, as the team is interested in extending the person longer term.
What you'll do:
The Digital Marketing Web Development Specialist will maintain and enhance the digital experience of our client’s exclusive sales force and corporate properties through front-end development, content deployment and design.
Primary responsibility will be to update and enhance existing websites, create new sites (leveraging existing templates) with fresh content and design elements, and support sales force to fully leverage digital marketing tactics. Future projects may include assisting with SEO improvement efforts, management of content and video libraries, social media assistance, and other Digital Marketing related projects as assigned.
- Build, maintain and update the websites for Field Sales force
- Consult with Field Sales and Marketing to understand the digital needs, determine priority and execute
- Deploy content and creative enhancements to websites through content management tool and route/manage internal compliance process to gain all necessary approvals
- Create new sites leveraging existing templates and build out custom content, design elements and interactive features as required including updating CSS.
- Offer suggestions to improve their digital experience and monitor analytics
- Edit and maintain corporate messaging as needed across Field web properties
- Assist in investigating troubleshooting, identify errors, and work with IS teams or vendors to resolve issues related to websites
- Assist with the creation of event promotional material and monitor time-sensitive collateral
- Assist corporate web properties with development and content deployment needs as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience building and laying out websites
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, web development or design or related area
- Solid understanding of web technology and well versed in web usability best practices.
- Ability to code HTML/CSS and code for cross-browser / cross-device challenges.
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop and applying design specifications to functional code.
- Excellent communication skills and be willing to both execute, code and deploy enhancements to digital properties and teach non-technical users how to work in a web content management system
- Strong organizational skills with focus on setting priorities and delivering quality results under tight constraints
A PLUS, but not required:
- Using or implementing Adobe Analytics
- CMS development experience
- Financial Services experience
- Vendor management skills