- Corvallis, OR
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
We are seeking talent to be responsible for performing varied and general tasks involved in the manufacturing process. Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and non-supervisory employees with various tasks.
An individual in this role will apply extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job is required. This person will work on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve said problems and/or develop recommended solutions. Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures.
These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Basic manufacture, assembly, installation or processing of components, subsystems or systems
- Operation of basic hand tools
- Operation of assigned production/manufacturing machinery,
- Compiling data for reports Assisting with daily collection of production statistics
- Scheduling work for designated area of operation
- Perform routine operating maintenance on one or more types of equipment
- Assisting new employees
- Work with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company
- May be responsible for customer design programs and software utilization.
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred.
- Competent general administrative skills/ knowledge of most operations areas.
- Usually works with multiple projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple areas of operations.
- Regarded as a key manufacturing associate of the work unit/department.