- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Scope of work and responsibilities that this role will need to complete
- Understand business goals, product requirements and roadmaps, and translate them into long-term and short term research plans.
- Work closely with the Design and Product Management teams to define, measure and communicate customer research metrics and actionable recommendations for the various customer experience solutions evaluated.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research).
- Hands-on experience with: in-person and remote testing, paper prototype testing, iterative prototype testing, concept evaluation, field research, and survey design.
- Experience in best practices for user research and knowledge of what approaches work and which don’t.
- The ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
- A clear passion for making a positive impact on customers’ lives through your work
- 7+ years of proven success leading user research projects with demonstrated impact
- A strong portfolio demonstrating and showcasing how your work has the impacted the product/experience, and the ability to extract actionable insights from qualitative data
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Experience conducting research on mobile platforms
- Hands-on experience with: lab-based user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, ethnographic research, longitudinal research (e.g. diary studies), benchmarking, international research, survey design and usage of multiple methods within a study
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, (e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data.)
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around study plans and reports
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve the craft of research.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Demonstrated passion for solving problems
- A BS or equivalent degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, HCI, HCD etc.
- MS in Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology or related discipline
- Retail/E-commerce research experience in a global context
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.