- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Scope of work and responsibilities that this role will need to complete
- Work with design teams and internal stakeholders to build retail prototypes that generate useful user data
- Ideate and develop features for internal designer tools.
- Advocate and present new technologies and solutions to the group.
- Own documentation and clearly articulate prototyping and design decisions to stakeholders.
- Work in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with designers with development.
- Have great time management skills and give accurate estimates for development tasks for sprint prioritization.
- Minimum 6+ years experience designing interactive experiences
- Bachelors degree in design or related field or commensurate work experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large scale strategic design initiatives with a bias toward scalable systems and patterns
- Demonstrated experience designing in agile environments
- Demonstrated eCommerce and/or retail design experience
- Mastery of standard interactive design tools and process
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong visual/interaction design skills
- 8+ years experience designing interactive experiences
- 3+ years of experience as a lead/senior creative contributor
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications.
- Experience scaling and managing services using a RESTful API.
- Proficiency with content management systems and modern application development stacks: Node, React, jQuery, JSON, Python, Nginx/Apache, AWS cloud platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems design
- Demonstrated industry thought leadership
- Strong design thinking, human centered design skills
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.