- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Drive awareness of some of our most important partnerships through in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns, and co-marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage joint demand generation campaigns, including detailed project plans that define target goals, key activities, timelines, and resource requirements
- Manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders, collaborating with all levels of management internally and externally to drive GTM alignment and business growth with a selection of our strategic partners
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand a selection of our strategic partners, our joint customers, and the competitive market landscape
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in partner or alliance marketing, business development, or product marketing. Experience with cloud services or SaaS a plus. Not only focused on developer marketing
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- Strong storyteller - clear and human
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with great attention to detail; flexibility to accommodate global partners in different time zones.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity, and has excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humor.
- Undergraduate degree from top university with outstanding academic performance; MBA a plus.
Our client is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people and teams work together. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.