- Providence, RI
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
The Digital Asset Administrator is responsible for ensuring on time secure delivery of all digital assets approved for distribution through the content management system by collaborating with cross functional team members in design, editorial, marketing, photo studios, Ecomm, and IT teams. Requires strong digital workflow background, expert organizational skills, intermediate experience with graphic software, proficient experience with Excel, and exceptional customer service as well as written communication.
• Main focus is direct digital asset management for Global Ecomm Assets from upload to distribution. As well as curation, metadata and tracking for Ecomm assets on the Content Service Portal.
• Digital Asset Administrator will prepare, maintain and retrieve upon request all digital assets (photos, packaging, artwork, copy, etc.) within the Content Services Portal.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Ecomm image and video assets on the Content Service Portal. Ensures secure release of sensitive movie-related and/or licensed assets by adhering to Intellectual Property policy and release dates provided by Marketing. Assets include product photography, renders, packaging files, copy, video and more.
• Daily and weekly upload notifications, high volume of asset tracking and communication. Main point of contact for assets availability status.
• Interacts with various global photo studios and brand design teams on a regular basis in order to maintain a smooth flow of images and asset information.
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand, policy and metadata tags in the content service portal.
• Must provide dynamic and adaptive support to ever changing Ecomm DAM needs, while maintaining a high level of asset integrity. Must be adaptable to changing processes and asset types.
Digital asset management experience, proficient with Excel, Teams, SharePoint & Outlook, basic PowerPoint knowledge, good analytic skills.
Excellent communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers.
Photoshop and Closed Captioning experience optional, but helpful.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphics or Information & Library Science required.
2-4 yrs work experience in Digital Asset Management and/or administrative project management.
Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet site who can upload/download/ manage restricted and non restricted digital assets.
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM