- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We are seeking for an experienced Marketing Automation Specialist, preferably with Sales Force Marketing Cloud experience, to join our client's dynamic Global Marketing team. This candidate must possess the ability to manage the development and implementation of campaign assets including email templates, landing pages, contact lists, campaign workflows, marketing automation rules and understands how marketing automation tool interacts with Salesforce.
This role is remote in Atlanta until it is safe to go back into the workplace. Candidates must reside in Atlanta
• Work closely with Global Marketing team for developing and maintaining email marketing campaigns from strategic conception, program management, and execution through performance tracking and analysis.
• Ensure the consumer services automation program is executed flawlessly and manage the execution of the automation program globally.
• Customer-centric mindset: Help create and optimize smooth and seamless customer journey across various initiatives.
• Partner with cross-functional teams, management, and vendors to ensure successful execution of programs.
• Ensure all assets (lists, graphics, templates, landing pages, emails etc.) in SFMC are organized and updated with the consistent naming convention
• Demonstrate knowledge of best practices for creative emails, templates segmentation dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
• Experience implementing analytics code and setting up analytic event tracking using various platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, etc).
• Support optimization of lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are routed through SFMC, increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
• Analyze and report on campaign results and consumer behavior to identify actionable opportunities to increase sample opportunities, improve consumer retention and improve engagement.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 5+ years related experience in digital marketing roles
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, or equivalent field
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Exceptional proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
• Innovative, organized, motivated, high-energy team player
• Experience with A/B and MV testing
• Fluency with data and analytics
• Understanding of GDPR compliances
• Basic to medium level HTML experience and competency