- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Awesome Newly Created CRM Director Opportunity at Growing Pharma Agency in Chicago
My client, a rapidly growing Pharma agency in Chicago, is looking for an accomplished CRM Director with experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Advertising, You will work side by side with Digital Strategist, Account Management, Creative, Production and Clients. Your role will be to drive the successful shaping and translation of objectives and requirements into recommended solutions. As such you will often work across the project lifecycle; from early workshops, to functional documentation, with design and support client's objectives.
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Leverage your strengths in CRM strategy or engagement strategy to help clients build long-term, valuable relationships with their users and customers.
- Build strategic framework for comprehensive programs for our clients
- Transform our clients business by assessing client operational models and marketing organizations to identify opportunities to optimize how our ideas will be maintained and optimized over time.
- Strong focus on Strategic initiatives, both optimizing existing ones and launching/developing new ones
- An expansive understanding of how to create and implement communication strategies on a CRM platform
- Proven work experience as a CRM Director or similar role in the Pharmaceutical Advertising/Marketing space; with both HCP and Patients.
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Experience identifying, managing and leveraging partners and vendors
- Impeccable communication abilities including positive influence with senior leadership teams
- IQVIA Experience required; Veeva critical as well
- Must be willing to travel (when we are able to again)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.