- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shawn Sharp
- Partner closely with the engineering, researchers, art, and design team to define and develop content in Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
- Design, manage, and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and collaborating with artists and designers on asset creation, modeling, materials, and texturing best practices.
- Work closely with engineers to implement tracking technologies, interactive objects, and systems.
- Quickly solve issues with your cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate and iterate based on the team's needs.
- Develop Maya tools and plug-ins for rigging and animation production
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety technical and artistic tasks
- 5+ years experience with Maya Python/PyMEL, C++ API, PySide/PyQt
- 5+ years of experience in game development or film as a Technical Artist.
- Experience collaborating on multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience communicating across team members including engineers and artists.
- Expert Knowledge of character rigging in Maya.
- Experience in facial rigging and facial blendshape workflows on realistic humans
- Experience with motion capture and tracking technologies.
- Experience in animation
- Experience with wrinkle maps and expressions
- Experience with realtime asset implementation and optimization techniques.
- Experience with cloth simulation and/or Marvelous Designer
- Experience working with Unity and/or UE4.
- Extensive Content development experience, including shipped AAA games.
- Prior virtual or augmented reality experience.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Shader programming experience.
- Develop workflow tools in Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
- Expert understanding of human anatomy
- Proficient in Facial Action Coding System
- Associates degree
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.