- San Jose, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Core team in San Jose, CA and lead features for
this companys Motors experience on Desktop and Mobile Web. The Product Manager will develop a deep
understanding of customer needs, competitive products and technology trends to deliver value for the US
Vehicles business unit. The perfect candidate will love cars and car culture and everything mobile.
Who You Are
● You will have end-to-end product ownership of multiple parts of Core Motors Selling and
Buying experiences. In that area, you’ll be responsible for researching and deeply understanding
customer needs, defining and prioritizing the work, and managing features during and after
● You will work with a dedicated scrum team of frontend and backend services engineers as well as
UX designers to develop and execute on your plans
● You will collaborate on all aspects related to feature launch with stakeholders across the
● You will work across the organization (including but not limited to product marketing, analytics,
legal & compliance, account management, and customer support) to bring new features to
market, manage them over time, and deliver business results / OKRs while communicating and
Request Qualification Form
● You will own business outcomes and be responsible for hitting targets OKRs by creating and
owning the product experiences you manage
● You will be a critical partner in shaping the overall Core strategy and roadmap, as well as a
culture-setter and contributor to the broader product team
● You will drive data driven observations / decisions and test & learn hypotheses to continually
improve our Motors customer experience to increase revenue, inventory and seller / buyer
● 2-4 years in a product management role or directly related field. Customer facing product
management experience required. Launching products in Automotive space is a plus
● Strong drive to explore and understand customer needs while also driving for execution to get
things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in a matrix environment, resilient to
pushbacks, customer first mindset is highly desired
● Experience in relationship building with partner teams to influence feature decisions and getting
teams to consensus on Product direction is highly desired
● Works independently on requirements, manage dependencies, and problem solving for an area
or multiple areas of ownership within the product
● Defining the product and customer experience with high quality business requirements and user
stories that give clear guidance to your design and engineering partners.
● Ability to take larger goals and break them down into iterative, actionable stories
● Technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate well with
product, technology, analytics and business partners
● Background understanding technical concepts around data, analytics and/or software
● BS/BA in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or related technical field with analytical
● Manages and administers product planning, design, development, documentation, and execution
throughout the product life cycle.
● Collaborates closely with design, engineering, sales, marketing, and customer support to gather
requirements and feedback on Product features.
● Ensures that the product, and possibly the marketing efforts, supports the company's overall
strategy and goals.
● Delivers product requirement documents and marketing requirement documents with prioritized
features and corresponding justification.
● Runs beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
● Develops content copy and collaborates with Legal and Marketing teams to reach consensus.
● Performs product demos to customers, stakeholders and cross functional teams
● Maintains expertise with respect to the competition. Acts as a leader within the company
● May work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
● Conduct Product demos to internal teams and train the Motors sales force.