- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
Our client, a major big box retailer is looking for a seasoned Brand Manager to craft the company's brand vision and messaging, define the brand narrative and position WMG as a leader in the digital advertising space. To support our ambitious growth goals and to increase awareness of the brand, you should come to the table with fresh ideas, ready to brainstorm and have a creative mindset. Working in close partnership with the Director of Brand Strategy & Activation, you will help evolve our core message platform, key sales narratives, and external content strategy. You will also work with a small but mighty team of content creators and designers who bring that story to life across various channels (videos, sales enablement/sales materials, email, website, a blog, whitepapers, B2B social media, events, etc.). The ideal candidate has superb communication and project management skills and a proven track record of achieving measurable B2B marketing results, independently driving projects and teams forward and working collaboratively with marketing peers as well as across other functions.
This group houses the internal advertising platform for brands, uniquely designed to reach hundreds of millions of U.S. shoppers across their entire shopping journey. We connect billions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both online and in-store), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives results.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
• Help support MarCom & brand initiatives by crafting key message themes and strategies
• Collaborate closely with Demand Generation team to co-author MarCom & event strategies in support of advancing sales goals & product launches
• Use advertising performance & insights to refine & advance our brand positioning
• Help shape and communicate vision and mission
• Be an expert on our audience segments and map relevant content to each
• Serve as player/coach in the development of sales materials, blog content, emails, whitepapers, website copy, case studies, infographics, etc.
• Ensure that all content is on-brand and consistent across all channels
• Measure, report & optimize performance of brand marketing campaigns, and assess KPIs
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
• Align around the brand’s development and tactics
• Partner with cross-functional teams like Marketing, Product, Creative and Retail Marketing, to execute branded campaigns
• Drive operating efficiency & compliance with internal partners for marketing principles like effective briefings, creative reviews, and brand consistency
• Partner with Product Marketing Team to develop clear, concise go-to-market plans for product launches and drive adoption of new products and enhancements
• 8+ year’s experience in building and managing marketing programs with deep expertise in strategy, marketing, research/insights, operations, and analytics; brand management, product marketing, tech or consulting firm experience desired.
• Ability to problem solve through the use of frameworks, analysis, and cross functional influence
• Ability to manage ambiguity and guide cross-functional teams to deliver on a superior customer experience
• Track record in leading impactful, breakthrough marketing initiatives that exceed business objectives
• Experience unifying team members across large programs and multi-channel campaigns
• Reliable change agent. Ability to drive change via setting priorities, motivating partners and executing on commitments.
• Masterful at translating consumer insights to meaningful audience, messaging & creative strategy
• A proven strategist with engaging skills in verbal, written, and visual communications.
• Strong, demonstrated leadership capabilities and upward management with strong executive presence