- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Marketing Project Manager -
This is a long term ongoing freelance position based remotely from home due to Covid restrictions. Once Covid restrictions are lifted, this role will be based onsite in Woonsocket RI.
Must have strong Project Management experience within a Marketing setting. Prior Corporate expeirence preferred, Health & Wellness, Ecommerce experience a plus!
• This project will require collaborating with marketing strategy leaders to coordinate and manage multiple workflows from marketing strategy development through release to ensure on-time completion. Including:
o Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones by coordinating project status, creative and approval processes at the business unit level (macro)
o Schedules all meetings and provides continuous follow-up to track the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
o Escalate project issues/risks to the aligned Marketing Strategist where necessary
o Conduct steering committee meetings to provide Senior Leadership (VPs) with visibility into the “health” of all initiatives under their respective business unit portfolio.
o Communicate project needs and coordinate with Enterprise Marketing Resource Manager to ensure resource demands can be met, shifting priorities where needed.
o Manage and prioritize resources to ensure the right level of support on key business driving initiatives.
Key Skills Required
• Understanding of marketing strategy and the media/creative development workflow
• Working advanced knowledge of project management tools and methodologies, preferably with experience working with two or more different tools/methodologies
• Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
• Well versed in the management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print, video, email, store experience and social media projects
• Keen ability to prioritize, make quick decisions and delegate where appropriate.
• 5+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience updated this bullet
• Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations – understands marketing workflow and skillsets
Delivery Manager, Lead – Marketing
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.