- San Jose / Remote
- Job Terms:
- $55-$60 an hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We have an exciting project through the end of the year for a Business and Product Growth Manager for a leading eCommerce company! This position is 40 hours a week and based in San Jose, California but can be remote if you have loyalty, credit card, or gift card product growth management experience!
We are loking for a gift card or a credit card Product and Growth Manager to increase revenue and a product SME for the customer journey! This person needs to be skilled in the following within portfolio management:
- Risk and loss
- Product management - must understand how product hits the eBay platform, how to build the right experience for right customer, etc.
- Vendor management
They will own this product and essentially own the end to end product lifecycle as we looking for somebody to manage a portfolio of products for an eCommerce company within North America to drive revenue growth & deep customer value. Do you strive to me the champion and SME for customer journeys and business portfolios? Then this role is for you!
The primary responsibilities of the BD manager are:
-Define vision, competitive insights, industry trends and build product strategy for the customer journeys owned.
- Partner with internal teams in conducting customer interviews and user research to identify what customers are looking for.
- Identify and evaluate key partnerships with external vendors (RFPs) and negotiate term sheets. Analyze partner performance, creating and assessing revenue targets, making budget investment decisions and achieving high ROI goals.
- Partner with internal teams to develop a product roadmap and execution strategy.
-Work with technology teams in doing detailed analysis of the system architecture including analysis of APIs.
- Prepare functional and technical specifications, while conducting gap analysis of as-is and to-be states.
- Work with UX and Product teams in designing user interaction prototypes with tools like Invision and Zeplins.
- Partner on crafting robust project plans and schedules.
- Define Key Performance Indicators for the business and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Run and monitor A/B and Multivariate tests and derive insights using statistical analysis.
- Build a Go to Market strategy in conjunction with Marketing, PR, Ops and Legal teams.
- Build robust marketing plans and track the performance and optimize as needed.
- Work with Finance and Accounting to closely supervise the business performance and track budget vs spend.
- Continuously work on optimizing the customer journey funnel – exposure and adoption rates for the owned portfolio.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields, MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of work experience preferably in a product and portfolio management setting; with a consistent record of successfully launching products/platforms.
- Strong interest and understanding in internet and e-commerce business.
- Experience with working with external partners and excellent relationship skills.
- Attention to detail for perfect execution of plans.