- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
This position if fully remote, but the employee must be able to work Eastern Time Zone hours.
Aquent's client, one of the leading Entertainment companies in the country, is searching for several new Angular Developers to join their team! This team is dedicated to developing and improving the technology used at the client's amusement parks. The chosen candidates will be instrumental in helping lead projects, but also teaching & mentoring more junior developers.
Day to Day:
- Design and craft design patterns and components for consumption over multiple channels and products.
- Create specifications for design system components.
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, solution engineering and architecture teams on the design system infrastructure and release management process
- Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools.
- Produce compelling, engaging user experiences that allow guests to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently
Skills & Experience Needed:
- 4+ years of experience in UI technologies including guest facing web and mobile sites.
- 3+ years working with modern MV* libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, CDN’s such as Akamai and Security best practices.
- Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.