- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Deanne Gilman
- Deliver timely, accurate, and professional technical support to all external Nonfiction partners (Publishers and Authors).
- Understand and correctly use platform and tools to support external partner contacts.
- With a varying level of difficulty, addresses system issues, provide process improvements, and develop internal documentation for Author and Partner contacts while contributing to a team environment.
- Escalate Publisher and Author issues appropriately and correctly.
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with external and internal strong-holders.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail.
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
- Can drive technical consensus by communicating with engineers and other technical team members efficiently.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.