- Bentonville, Arkansas
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
***Bentonville highly preferred. Open to Hoboken, San Mateo or Chicago.
Our omni-channel ad solutions leverage our client's in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with their consumers, and convert their consumers to shoppers.
We are looking for an experienced marketing strategist, planner, storyteller, and marketing insights guru to drive omni-channel integrated advertising solutions. This complex, cross-functional role will be responsible for the development and management of category-led integrated campaigns across the omni-channel ecosystem. You will work closely with our client's advertising sales, marketing, retailtainment, site experience, category, and seasonal activation teams to conceptualize and create unique, custom, and high-impact marketing solutions for clients.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who can build bridges and are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways.
- Assist in the development of category-specific custom advertising initiatives for Media Group Clients
- Work with cross-functional connection points, processes, and planning cycles between Walmart marketing, creative, cross-category solutions, seasonal, site experience, and product teams
- Support the development of cross-category and seasonal integration opportunities (and how to bring them to market)
- Actively participate in brainstorming and working sessions across cross-functional teams
- Support the team in driving growth and the evolution of strategic marketing planning
- 3+ years’ marketing experience in retail or related field preferred.
- Strong agency or publisher experience in creating strategic, cross-media solutions
- Creative marketer, ability to conceptualize new ideas and new ways of working
- Highly collaborative, team player, strong influencer and relationship builder
- Strong understanding of publisher client relationships and framing a plus
- Client-side experience leading brand planning, marketing strategy and timelines a plus
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM