- Boston or Seattle
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Fantastic SR. PRODUCT DESIGNER Opportunity in Boston or Seattle
Our AWESOME e-commerce client is looking for Sr. Product Designer with a digital focus. You will have the opportunity to contribute to one or more of the following products including storefront, mobile, personalization, healthcare, and beyond! Currently remote and offers a strong relocation package when back in the office.
As part of their Product Design team in Boston or Seattle, the ideal candidate will bring a forward-thinking design aesthetic, demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices, and the drive to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team. This person will create new customer-centric experiences on their website elevate our clients digital presence to capture their audience and shoppers.
What You'll Do:
- Work through all facets of Product design, from concept ideation, through flows and wireframes, to full-fidelity professional visual design on their web and native mobile platforms.
- Present and articulate your design process, inspiration, and decisions to internal stakeholders including C-suite executives
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, software developers, designers, and researchers to maintain, improve, and invent the digital experience across their website
- Perform design review and provide feedback to software developers during development process
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in doing product design, building digital products/experiences in an agile software development process
- An impressive portfolio with examples of your work that highlight cross-platform / cross-device experiences
- Mastery in Sketch, and proficiency in other industry standard tools like Figma and Invision
- Experience in e-commerce or retail