- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
* Position can work remotely but the candidate needs to be local in order to commute to the office for meetings, as needed.
Our healthcare client in Downtown Louisville is looking for a Marketing Manager who will manage multiple marketing campaigns/projects from creative execution through deployment and measurement. Candidate should have experience managing work across matrixed, cross-functional marketing organization and ability to problem-solve/drive work forward independently.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with internal and external agencies to develop marketing assets
- Ensure accuracy, quality and consistency of corporate and brand standards.
- Oversee execution of multi-channel consumer-facing campaigns
- Drive and manage the internal approval process.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Experience working with creative teams to develop consumer-facing communications
- Creative problem-solving and ability to drive process efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- **Project management experience highly preferred**
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Required; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5-7 years of work experience (minimum) in marketing environment
WHO IS AQUENT?! www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Pay it forward with referral bonuses: https://aquent.com/rewards/
- Consistent Support throughout assignment: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
OK COOL, BUT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU OFFER ME?
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Paid Sick Leave for all US talent
- Fidelity 401(k) employer match and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check out all of our Benefits here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.