- New York, NY; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role supports digital marketing for a tool that supports and enhances social media advertising. This is a contract (contingent worker) position ideally based in San Francisco or New York. The position is structured on a W2, hourly and has excellent healthcare, a matched 401K, and more.
This team is the engine behind insights powered by what unfolds on our platforms everyday. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator on this team, you'll be joining us during an exciting time of growth and evolution. By definition, a coordinator role means bringing the different elements of (a complex activity or organization) into a relationship that will ensure efficiency or harmony. And we want someone who can do just that across our digital channels. We'll be looking to you to bring energy, organization, creativity, social platform experience, analytical skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking to this role. This person should have an understanding of global business considerations and experience working with cross-functional relationships, along with a keen eye for identifying opportunities for simplicity, order, and efficiency in processes and projects.
● Oversee the content calendars, publication, and coordination of internal and external, digital and offline marketing channels: Newsletters (internal and external), social media channels, internal corporate communication
● Support the evolution of digital communities across its owned social and digital channels.
● Maintain content calendars and promotional strategies for paid and unpaid content, working closely with agencies, internal stakeholders, and cross-functional teams who support such efforts.
● Execute on testing and measurement strategies to ensure efficient and effective digital marketing campaigns.
● Support analytics and measurement efforts during quarterly reporting cycles and at the completion of campaigns or marketing pushes.
● Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams (like Accounting, Legal and Communications) and agencies to ensure creative, copywriting, and overall messaging is cohesive, comprehensive, and consistent.
● Work in close partnership with the Global Program Manager, Digital Strategist, and Project Manager to ensure the cross-functional teams that bring our program to life are running smoothly with the resources they need and information required to stay on track (such as Finance teams, creative and digital agencies, global stakeholders, etc)
● Assist in project management, ensuring no details fall through the cracks when it comes to timing and stakeholder involvement.
● Assist in budget tracking, and invoice/purchase order/Statement of Work creation and filing.
● 3-5 years of digital marketing and social media experience, preferable: community management experience
● Demonstrated social media marketing aptitude
● Familiarity with digital marketing and social media testing and measurement strategies
● Experience with social media analytics and reporting, telling stories with data
● Astute attention to detail
● Understands the nuances of working across a global team
● Proactive attitude when looking for answers
● Creativity and a keen eye for creative production and brand design
● Desire to create opportunities and systems where improvements or enhancements can be made
● Superb communication skills
● Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to go the extra mile
● Positive attitude and team-first mentality
● Desire to learn and grow from day one
● BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.