- San Francisco, CA OR New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- $25-33/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Oct 2020
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees. The position is remote until the stay at home order is lifted. Then you must be able to work onsite at the posted location.
Aquent's Client seeks a detail-oriented Digital Tools Management Associate to help maintain and update our interactive insights tools, which are critical to serving the unique needs for our internal and external audiences. We'll be looking to you to bring energy, organization, creativity, analytical skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking to this role. This person should have experience multitasking, working across teams, digital design, writing and a good feel for identifying opportunities for simplicity, order, and efficiency.
This is a contract (contingent worker) position ideally based in San Francisco or New York.
- Maintain suite of interactive insights tools and act as the main point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Regularly update stats and maintain our external insights filter tool
- Regularly update and maintain internal stat-resources and tools (e.g., user metrics, stats from earnings calls, & 3rd Party Research
- Build and design internal resources pages, where we continuously publish research findings.
- Within the program, format and upload stats into 'data cards', using templated CMS coding (*coding not a required skill), data visualization, and tags.
- Standardize phrasing and formatting of stats across quarters, regions, and sources
- Audit and deprecate old, replaceable and missing stats and seek out data from cross-functional partners
- Identify opportunities to simplify and strategically consolidate processes and tagging structures on the backend of web platforms
- Track and share relevant KPIs
- 3-5 years of digital marketing and/or website development
- Astute attention to detail
- Familiarity with and/or interest in web design
- Understands the nuances of working across a global team
- Proactive attitude when looking for answers
- Creativity and a keen eye for creative production and brand design
- Desire to create opportunities and systems where improvements or enhancements can be made
- Superb communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Positive attitude and team-first mentality
- Desire to learn and grow from day one
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.