- Woonsocket, RI / Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Restrepo
Brand Strategy & Innovation team is looking for an associate-level brand strategist who will be responsible for delivering key insights that drive strategic brand direction for our business partners. We are looking for an individual who has a creative and entrepreneurial drive and is excited to collaborate and think quickly on their feet. Qualified candidates will be able to effectively assist on multiple projects translating marketing objectives into ideas and developing brand architecture systems.
• Develop briefs to inspire idea-centric strategies
• Translate marketing objectives and insights into creative ideas
• Support Senior Director and teammates on strategic projects
• Help create the storyline to present brand strategies to business owners
• Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of new technologies and current events in real-time
• Go above and beyond simply making recommendations. The candidate’s duties will be taken to the next level to play an active role in the implementation and management of idea-centric strategies.
• 2–3 years in brand strategy/account planning with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Experience and interest in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
• Experience working in CPG, healthcare or insurance
• Wealth of understanding to learn more of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
• Digitally connected and curious
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.