- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
Aquent's client, a top social media company located in Austin, TX, is seeking a Paid Ads Operations Specialist for 12 months with experience manaing paid social media ads. This person will also be responsible for managing communications with clients.
This program's mission is to build a service engine that solves today’s customer problems and prevents tomorrow’s. This team is an operations-driven organization, involved throughout the lifecycle of product development and service delivery to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience on our platform. This team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses, and advertisers on their platform, by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed.
This position will partner with internal New Products team members, providing operational execution support to help project manage test campaigns (alpha/beta) for managed and unmanaged advertisers - maintaining quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end testing process.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in advertising effectiveness and project management, along with a natural curiosity to understand how things work. They should be passionate about social media, analytically minded, a great communicator, and able to partner with other XFN teams.
- Own testing operational execution in coordination with internal teams supporting workflows such as, recruitment outreach, campaign QA, and performance tracking across multiple projects
- Monitor and troubleshoot progress and performance of test campaigns to ensure overall program quality and consistency
- Triage incoming requests, utilizing technology, superior customer service and judgement
- Responding within a timely manner and working 1:1 in real time
- Gather learnings and insights for:
- Internal teams to help further develop and evolve products
- Advertising partners to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Actively participate, collaborate, and add value to weekly training and operational meetings - quickly implement new practices
- Identify tool and process efficiency gains with analytical perspective
- 2+ years experience directly managing paid advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics
- 2+ years experience managing client-facing communication / campaign set-up per internal direction
- Detail-oriented, computer literate and tech savvy with proficiency in working with multiple desktop applications and ability to quickly learn in-house software
- Experience in working on research studies (A/B tests, surveys, interviews)
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task maintaining an exceptional level of quality
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a high-performance team environment
- Previous tech experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.