- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$45/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Support our client's marketing communications group, including budget coordination with global Finance and International teams to track day-to-day global localization budget.
Event planning and coordination, associated administration for all local and international efforts.
Minimum of 5 years experience coordinating and planning events and event budgets, working with multiple stakeholders and able to work within a high pressure environment with tight deadlines and facing constant change.
Maintain budget tracking document, collate budgets for all 6 international teams and capturing / dash boarding Corp card, international Travel card, and international Program card/retained costs.
Manage liases with corporate travel regarding hotel contracts, bookings, vet hotel reservations, dates, logistics.
Assist with projects as needed including forecasting, vendor management, calendar bookings, and ordering of supplies.
Process engineering experience building processes from inception to execution
• Superior organization skills and can see the high-level strategy while scrutinizing details
• Able to track various tasks from different projects and ensure nothing slips
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Clear, empathetic communicator
able to balance rapport and problem solving. You are comfortable communicating
through email, chat, phone call and can draft emails on behalf of product specialists.
• Strong collaborator that leads with empathy
• Learner’s mindset. Open to new ways to creatively solve difficult problems
• Highly self-directed while comfortable adapting to a fast paced, quickly changing
• Proactive. You’re always anticipating what might come next and how better to support
the product specialist team.
• Systems-oriented. Always thinking of how you can improve processes to make the team
even more efficient.
• Trustworthy. You act with discretion and can be trusted to handle confidential
• Comfortable shaping process design as well as getting hands on implementing the
• Experience with logistics a plus
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)