- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A Senior Full Stack Developer, with specific back end AWS experience
WHAT WE NEED HELP WITH
We are actively working on developing a full stack application on an aggressive timeline, planned to be based in AWS and using NodeJS as a back end and VueJS & gridsome on the front end.
Styled Components, REACT, Setting up Cloud Infrastructure, ES6 Knowledge, MAC Computer familiarlity
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE REQUIRED
Demonstrable proficiency or expertise with:
knowledge & familiarity with enterprise internal security guidelines and WCAG 2.1 accessibility requirements
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy