- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees. The position is remote until the stay at home order is lifted. Then you must be able to work onsite at the posted location.
Seeking an experienced UX Designer to work with a devices product team!
Services To Be Performed:
- End-to-end UX Design for family of devices.
- Take research initiative and get to know our users’ needs by leading research and feedback sessions with our product management team
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications.
- Communicate project statuses with design team and stakeholders regularly.
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Experience designing applications with multiple user touch points with specialty in web design.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Professional proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, or equivalent.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Comfort presenting to audiences up to and including executive leadership.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment, willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in.
- Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary UX team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Excellent understanding of UX design and software development
- Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.