- Seattle, WA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
This team will need to manually set up accounts in the system on behalf of sellers. This process includes a seller information intake process, and manually transferring data from sellers into the system, including bank account input, manual contract management, and host account set ups. This team will assist with ASIN creation, which includes active communication with sellers and navigating internal setup tools. Additionally, this team will work with active sellers and work with them to grow their business on Amazon.
This team will be expected to communicate with external sellers.
- Good communication skills with external partners
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and process oriented
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft excel
- High volume account management experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures
- Business Development or Marketing experience
- Job history with client facing or retail customer facing
- Experience defining and communicating project objectives, status, and performance metrics to key stakeholders
- Have a record of accomplishment of delivering results in a scrappy, fast-paced environment.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.