- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees. The position is remote until the stay at home order is lifted. Then you must be able to work onsite in Dallas, TX.
Great opportunity for an experienced Web/Digital Designer!
The key role for Graphic Designer is to translate business insights into compelling, tangible brand experiences relating to communication campaigns. The Graphic Designer is responsible for all things digital and web, including executive presentations, technical illustrations, email/newsletters, microsites, forms, and more.
Top 3 Skills:
1. Design Principles: Advanced knowledge of core design principles — Examples... branding, hierarchy, continuity, alignment, typography, etc. This extends into different channel applications such as digital presentations and websites.
2. Communication: Articulate ideas to internal customers, executives, and external clients. Ability to communicate through storytelling across all channels. Comfortable asking questions, listening to responses, and giving appropriate recommendations. Comfortable taking constructive criticism from various stakeholders.
3. Time Management: Ability to work in a true agile environment, multitask, juggle multiple assignments over long periods, and meet all established deadlines.
- Works with internal communications teams including strategists, writers/editors, and account executives
- Provides design guidance and execution of websites and microsites
- Produces and designs presentations internal and external use
- 6-8 years Creative expertise in design and layout of complex information, published to multiple channels (web, email, presentation)
- Must be creative and able to develop initial concepts
- Thorough understanding of design principles in both web and digital presentations
- Must be proficient in Google Suite... namely Slides, Docs, and Sheets
- Must have an online portfolio
- Must have web/digital experience
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.