- REMOTE, PST
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
About the role:
This team is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored, display, video, and custom ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize strategies.
Web Development Engineers implement user experiences for website applications. The software they build is also expected to be secure, accessible, maintainable, scalable, performant, and operationally excellent. Web Development Engineers in our team focus on the execution of branded custom advertising experiences across this client's platforms. Paired with Creative, Design Technology, Product and Engineering, the team works together to solve customer challenges and identify opportunities to grow our business.
We need help creating integrations on the landing page to help us with the designs from the design team and implement them on the front end.
Top 3 Skills:
- React – 5 years ideal – will accept less depending on the projects worked
- Translating static layout in Sketch and Photoshop using CSS
- Strong Communication skills – we are a remote team and we need someone who is comfortable working independently, but collaboratively
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the current state (and future) of the web and surrounding technology.
- You have a solid background in building cross device/browser customer facing experiences and are interested in delivering branded shopping experiences to millions of customers worldwide across desktop, mobile, Fire tablet, Fire TV, and Alexa.
- You are customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, comfortable working on highly technical teams and are skilled in using data to make decisions.
- You are an advocate for the never-ending process of improving team standards, writing documentation and are able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You participate in regular stand-ups and 1:1s with your engineering team, proactively identify areas where more information is needed to execute and surface those concerns immediately with your team and manager.
- You support the operation of your engineering team by quickly resolving emergent technical issues, documenting new processes, participating in code reviews and contributing to shared code libraries.
- Experience in advertising.
- Experience communicating requirements and technical designs with users, other technical teams and management.
- Experience influencing software engineering approaches and culture within your team.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Desire to learn new technologies and systems.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to convert ambiguous requirements to structured solutions and actions.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.