- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Toler
Marketing & Capture Artist
Our client is looking for a Marketing & Capture Artist with a blend of artistic ability and technical knowhow. As a Marketing & Capture Artist, you will work as part of the creative team responsible for crafting experiences for existing and new titles within a gaming franchise. You will be working closely with both internal and external teams to create marketing assets, graphic designs, presentation materials, screen shots and videos.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a graphic artist for a minimum of 2-3 years, had production experience crafting marketing focused assets, have well-developed visual sensibilities, and be able to effectively communicate across the team. This role also requires a strong background in the technical aspects of executing UI and knowledge of UX flow
• Work with the Art Directors to create UI elements and wireframes for game UI.
• Capture and create video and still game assets for use in games production, presentations and marketing materials.
• Collaborate with the team to effectively support multiple projects at different stages of production.
• 2-3 years’ experience (but talent always takes precedence)
• Excellent graphic design skills including typography and layout
• Experience creating UI elements using UE4 or Unity
• Self-motivation towards solving creative problems
• Ability to accept constructive feedback and work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to communicate with other artists and designers visually using quick thumbnail sketches or drawings
• Expert Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
• Knowledge of motion graphics (After Effects preferred)
• Knowledge of UE4 blueprint and UI systems
• Knowledge of video capture and editing
• Knowledge of visual ID, logos, and creating assets for digital stores; Windows, Amazon, Steam, etc.
PORTFOLIO EXAMPLES REQUIRED:
• 2D, 3D, and or Video Portfolio examples
• Examples of documents, style guides, or presentations
• Graphic Designs & Layouts
• Prototypes or Work-in-Progress demonstrating UI technical proficiency
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.