- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shawn Sharp
Our AAA game client in Redmond, WA has an exciting opportunity for a UI Implementation Artist to join their team. Their game boasts a robust UI screen count across many different new and legacy features. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to impact the future of one of the industry’s most successful franchises through your talent, creativity, technical ability and knowledge.
• Implement UI screens for entire interactive game features including data driven dynamic layouts, animations, and transitions
• Implement artist and designer generated content into UI screens
• Add features to existing toolsets to enable artists and designers to have more control over in-game UI
• Work in a dynamic team environment with a mix of developers, artists, designers, and other UI engineers to deliver UI screens
• Experience crafting UI screens in shipped applications or games
• Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, or other artist tools preferred
• Interest in accessibility and multi-platform scalable UI preferred
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.