- San Francisco Bay Area
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jake Weingarten
Our clientis looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Supply Demand Planner on the Channel
Strategy & Operations (CSO) team. The Supply Demand Planner will be responsible for working
with global cross-functional teams to drive operational excellence in deploying Sales Programs.
The Supply Demand Planner will work with Global Sales Teams to create a comprehensive
forecast for fixtures and materials while balancing material availability to enable the efficient
expansion and support of programs into the Channel space.
• The successful candidate will have 3-5 years Operations experience, preferably in a high tech
or computer-related industry.
• Prior experience in project management, product planning, production control, inventory
management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred.
• The candidate must combine a working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices,
strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy.
• The candidate must be able to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization; Must be a
strong team player and communicator.
• The candidate should be comfortable presenting to executive management.
• Strong proficiency in Excel is required.
• Additional requirements include the ability to think both strategically and tactically, a persistent
attention to detail, ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity and a high level of comfort in
working with large quantities of data.
• Work with regional sales operations teams to develop a robust operational plan to support
new store expansions. Liaise with WW teams on behalf of the regional teams to plan
production and logistics.
• Drive operational excellence and consistency across all regions through the implementation of
standard business planning processes and tools.
• Analyze demand, inventory, and program usage to develop and manaage weekly and quarterly
supply plans. Results should meet clients’ quarterly financial plans, while achieving aggressive
time-to-market goals and minimizing finished goods and raw material liability. Evaluate risks,
plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
• Coordinate closely with WW Marketing, Supplier Management teams, and Sales to develop
supply plans for program expansion and support while maintaining appropriate inventory
• Review forecasts with key stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Operations, and Marketing) providing
overview of approach and integrating feedback as needed.
• Partner with global procurement teams to allocate constrained components, ensure
aggressive raw material inventory targets are met, and ensure minimal material obsolescence
during product transition.
• Improve planning processes. Identify improvement opportunities, marshal resources, and
drive projects to completion to achieve targeted measurable benefits.
• Present product status updates on a weekly basis to Operations executive management team.
• Lead cross functional projects to create and refine processes and tools.
BA/BS Required. MBA Desirable. APICS certification a plus.