- Client is in Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our large corporate client is seeking a Marketing Lead Analyst Consultant to produce B2B marketing campaign analytics across their Marketing team. The Lead Analyst is responsible for creating B2B campaign measurement and dashboards across Marketing: Buyer Group, Solutions and Specialty. You will provide a clear vision for generating actionable omni-channel, direct response campaign KPIs and reporting methodologies and insights to prove or disprove business / marketing hypotheses.
- Design and create reports, dashboards, and visualizations to reliably communicate campaign key performance indicators (KPI)
- Measurement of all omni-channel campaign performance, provide recommendations to optimize campaign ROI and inform the creation of more personalized and effective programs.
- Benchmark campaign performance and marketing metrics / KPIs against industry standards as well as the competition.
- Discover and quantify new campaign and growth opportunities; includes A/B tests, channel optimization, creative / form factor design.
- Collaborate with key Data Analytics team partners to drive process efficiencies and scale
- Develop automated reporting mechanisms, including dashboards, that can be delivered either within Salesforce to sales teams or as standalone executive reporting packages.
- Ensure timely delivery of results reporting and improve the communication of marketing program performance across the enterprise.
- Develop overall marketing attribution models for measuring marketing's impact on business growth and sales funnel development.
- Development of ad hoc campaign reporting requests.
- Provide insights / guidance on the development of buyer journeys and personas based upon campaign performance.
- Partner with internal clients and data providers to leverage predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thinking and effective decision making.
- Collaborate with Sales Effectiveness and SalesForce.com internal teams to enhance reporting capabilities and demonstrate return on investment for necessary enhancements. Support adoption/use of SFDC.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Master's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Visualization, or Data Analyst role, preferably for a marketing organization
- 4+ years of experience in extracting unstructured or structured data with strong programming ability in SQL, SAS, Hadoop, AWS
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis and presentation
- Strong fully automated Tableau dashboard development required, certification preferred
- Hands on experience in creating parameters complex calculated fields, sets, groups etc.
- Working experience with real time data, reporting, and data as a service technology such as APIs and micro-services
- You have good communication, social and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle work to tight deadlines and the pressure of executive requests
- Working knowledge of Insurance products/concepts preferred
- Digital marketing platform skills, including common website analytics platforms, widely used ad serving and technology platforms, social listening and analytics platforms and mobile site and mobile app analytics platforms.
- B2B CRM knowledge and skills especially Salesforce.
Personal Competencies Should Include:
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Passion and energy for inciting results through others; influences and inspires others to achieve
- Business minded, mature, good judgment and has a polished personal brand
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to lead/manage the organization through change; Glass half-full orientation
- Goal-oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed
- Expert English language communicator; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to read people and engage accordingly
- Ability to think strategically and 'big picture'
- Has excellent win/win negotiation skills and client service capabilities
- Enterprise thinker with proven ability to influence across a matrix environment. Ability to develop relationships across all levels of the organization, as well as externally.
- Strong financial acumen and P&L experience
- Experience managing vendor relationships, associated budgets and coordination with internal sourcing professionals
- Has a growth mindset
- Versed in cultural sensitivity.
Skills and Experience:
- TABLEAU SERVER
- CROSS-CHANNEL ANALYTICS
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS
- DIGITAL CAMPAIGN
- DATA REPORTING
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.