- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- DOE + well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
The Marketing Manager will play a critical role in leading marketing efforts and working cross-functionally to help ensure media strategies deliver the necessary business and consumer outcomes on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy in partnership with our CPG’s. A key responsibility of the Marketing Manager will be maintaining all media billing requirements, including sending any missing vendor invoices, clearing monthly discrepancies for the team & processing all media billings. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and will work closely with many cross-functional partners including Marketing, Media, Analytics, Supplier Partners, Digital, Merchandising, Loyalty & Personalization, Creative, Finance, Legal, etc.
• Ownership and end-to-end accountability for smaller scale projects from initiation through execution
• Responsible for maintaining all media billing requirements, including sending any missing vendor invoices, clearing monthly discrepancies for the team & processing all media billings.
• Work closely with the Finance department & provide updates on weekly basis for clearance & invoice payment.
• Coordinate with teams, vendors and agencies to match invoices with purchased orders to determine accuracy of information on invoice.
• Gather information for new vendors and review vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits, provide updates on reconciliation and if any vendor payments are due that have yet to be paid.
• Maintain financial data and related records.
• Grow your marketing skills by supporting Senior Marketing Manager on larger, more complex projects to ensure successful delivery and results
• Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional team to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy
• Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
• Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities
- 4-5+ years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
- Expert in direct and digital marketing programs
- Able to drive vision and facilitate stakeholders to achieve clear objectives
- Partners with reporting and analytic stakeholders and joint teams to ensure data and tactical report plans align with objectives
- Strong facilitation and change management skills to communicate and drive alignment
- Media billing and reconciliation experience, ideally from the publisher-side, is a plus
- Understanding of digital media, marketing tactics, operational process, and enabling technologies
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously where priorities can change quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and financial systems such as Ariba and Salesforce.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.