- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
- Develop and launch large scale, breakthrough paid social campaigns for brands and products
- Support campaign and marketing objectives of driving hardware sales, brand, leads, and retention
- Implement optimization best practices; Identify optimization opportunities using data
- Architect ambitious test plans across targeting, creative, platform, publishers, landing page, commission rates, etc.
- Track and report performance
- Manage large marketing budgets and ensure we are allocating spend optimally across campaigns and marketing funnel
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders including: PMM, integrated marketing, decision science, creative, owned channel, brand
- 5+ years of experience in hands on managing and optimizing paid social campaigns for B2C products in retail/ ecommerce businesses.
- Experience running in-house marketing strategy and hands-on campaign execution and operations
- Strong ability to conduct own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities, and using data to inform business decisions and experience
- Strong communication skills
Paid Social Marketing Experience:
TO DIFFERENTIATE FROM OWNED OR ORGANIC SOCIAL/ COMMUNITY MANAGERS)
- Tableau, SQL
- BA/BS degree
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.