- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
- Autonomously manage technical projects or programs, working closely with engineers and technical staff to develop and track release milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together.
- Provide clear communication across XFN teams to drive transparency and end-to-end coordination of deliverables.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive Software release schedules with well-defined milestones.
- Assess the quality of releases through monitoring of incoming bugs and code changes to identify quality issues and trends.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity and own technical relationships with vendors and partners.
- 3-4 years of experience as a TPM in Services/Cloud experience
- Must have experience working on cloud based services and infrastructure
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Experience with client platform and client middleware software development
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.