- Austin, Texas 78758
- Job Terms:
- $35-50/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
As the Front End Developer you will be joining the Digital Tag Management Team (TMS) team. The TMS team is responsible for overseeing the implementation of analytics across all digital properties. They collaborate across a wide range of internal business, platform, analytics, and marketing partners to ensure proper data capture and to support partners’ digital requirements. The team is professional, dedicated and like to keep things light hearted and fun. Tag management is a cornerstone of marketing technology!
We are looking for a detail minded, tech savvy individual who values partnership to play a key role in managing quality of TMS tags prior to and post production release.
Front End Developer Required skills:
Experience with digital processes and quality management
Experience with or a willingness to learn Tag Management Systems: Tealium, Google tag manager Adobe DTM, Ensighten, Qubit, etc.
Familiarity with web analytics tools, esp. Adobe Analytics and/or CMS systems / content management systems
Nice to have / bonus skills: PHP, Twig, experience working with Publishing teams, experience with a script-based automated auditing tool such as ObservePoint
Front End Developer Key Roles and Tasks:
Manage, support and intake requests for tag code changes and enhancements
Work with different partners to understand release changes being made and QA those changes prior to release to ensure full functionality and protect against downstream impacts.
Gather, document, help guide, and translate internal client business needs into implementation and technical tag management system (TMS) requirements
Lead a thorough QA of all tags being added prior to push to production
Quality assurance testing
Work with all internal partners (Platform and technical partners, marketing, and analytics) managing the following tasks:
Add and remove tags in the tag management system from digital and mobile properties related to new vendor relationships, POCs, tests, etc.
Establish & maintain TMS best practices and education/training curriculum related to the TMS platform
Lead execution against ensuing requirements
Review and monitor audit results, identify auditing needs, and work with partners as needed to capture and implement auditing requirements.
Leverage the auditing tool to set up scripts & alerts ensuring that:
- - - Page performance guidelines and standards are being met
- - - Tags are appropriately applied to all relevant pages and are not dropping off
- - - Unapproved tags are not inserted by internal teams or via piggy-back through existing tags
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!