- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Hollywood, CA is seeking a Design Ops Coordiantor to join their team. This role is slated to go through 3 months and could extend.
The Design Ops team focuses on user-interface focused product innovation efforts, the creation and scaling of innovative assets that are used within the coompany across multiple platforms, helping members discover content to watch.
Reporting to the Design Ops Lead, the Design Ops Coordinator will be tasked with assisting in the overall tracking of our output, gathering assets instrumental to creative objectives, monitoring/documenting feedback streams throughout the creative process, QCing assets against input from cross-functional teams, and maximizing efficiencies within workflows.
If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, and pride yourself on helping multiple concurrent projects cross the finish line, this might be the role for you.
In supporting the Design Ops Lead and Creative Leads with tactical creative needs, from concept to production:
● Track content creation and timelines.
● Provide progress updates for assets in production.
● Maintaining documentation of the creative process.
● Coordinate creative kickoffs for upcoming work.
● Assist with asset management and servicing of material both internally and externally as needed
● Assist in the management of production workflow for vendors/ freelancers.
● Measure and track vendor/ freelancer performance to ensure a premium crop of talent.
● Assist in gathering feedback from cross functional partners and providing consolidated notes to Creative Leads and/or back out to freelance resources.
● Setting up agencies / freelancers with context and access to briefs, curated assets and access to internal asset delivery systems.
● 3+ years in a Creative Studio Assistant, Coordinator, or Operations role
● Experience working at a technology, entertainment company or creative agency
● Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Apps Suite
● Video / Motion Design background a plus
● Highly organized
● Great communicator
● Sharp eye for quality checking
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.