- Job Terms:
- Up to $21/hr + well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Job Title: Communications Consultant - Process and Communications
Job Location: Remote
Salary/Pay Rate: Up to $21/hr DOE + well subsidized benefits
Firm, non-negotiable: No
Duration: 5- months (ongoing)
Our Fortune 10 Healthcare client is seeing a Communications Consultant to aid in thier Process and Communications for the Sales and Marketing Operations department!
As a Consultant to the Process and Communications team within the Sales and Marketing Operations department, you will provide tactical support to ensure successful launch and tracking of account team and client initiatives. Your work will help grow and expand our business and drive adoption of enterprise solutions. You will be expected to work collaboratively with colleagues across the broader Sales and Marketing Operations team as well as interface effectively with account teams and internal partners. You will utilize your experience with critical thinking across multiple disciplines to ensure strong execution of plans.
We are seeking a top candidate with a strong background in integrated communications and content development across a broad range of channels/mediums who can build collaborative and effective relationships with external and internal audiences and ensure flawless execution of critical projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of professionalism required to interface with colleagues and external partners on a regular basis
• Strong performance accountability, both in terms of following through on commitments and deadlines
• Strategic and analytical thinker, with superior problem-solving skills and the ability to zoom in and out between strategy and details
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner closely with internal operational areas to understand planned enhancements and unplanned occurrences that could affect client and/or member service; develop communications to clients and account teams.
- Product Launch Support: Partner cross-functionally with a variety of internal partners to define product-related processes to build execute communications that inform and educate account teams on product offerings and that enable product sales.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.