- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Test Engineer to join an awesome team!
This is a long term indefinite opportunity, The perfect person MUST live in Houston, TX with the abilty to work onsite in the North Houston (Spring) area. No relocation.
- Work in a lab doing various mechanical reliability testing.
- Executing tests using prescribe test plans, interpreting test results and reporting test results.
- Lab test results are recorded and communicated using a MS Work template.
- Must be proficient using MS Office Suite
- Mechanical related test background.
- Knowledge experience working with PC in a formal test environment (NOT experience in tech support)
BIG PLUS if experienced working with any of the following lab equipment:
- Instron Force & Displacement
- TekScan Pressure Measurement
- Drop Testing
- PC Tear-Down experience
- Strain Gauge and Accelerometer experience a plus
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Disciplined with the ability to self-manage
- Excellent written communication skills
- Work onsite & offsite during Covid, after Covid 100% in the Houston campus.
- Take project related direction from manager and lab lead