- Oakland, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position can be remote until it's safe to go into the Oakland Office
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
Contribute to the development of an email strategy of acquisition and retention email campaigns from start to finish including:
- Support creative development of email templates and landing pages with internal copywriters, designers, etc.
- Build program test plans. Perform and analyze A/B split testing for template formats, subject lines, and landing pages.
- Ensure the timely, accurate deployment of email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure mobile-friendly, responsive email templates.
- Be able to think big picture yet execute well.
- Minimize unsubscribes.
- Analyze campaign performance and implement improvements.
- Monitor campaign performance and present results to clients in monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Monitor, report and analyze performance to improve conversion sates, increase ROI, prevent contact fatigue, and optimize the
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS and content management systems.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Some Experience with marketing automation systems or email service platforms such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot.